3d abstract abstract kettles abstract project accurate acrylic paint analysis AO1 AO2 AO3 ao4 art and words art club art trip artist analysis artist research artist workshop assessed drawings assessment assessment drawing backgrounds before and after biro blu characters christmas christmas cards clay clay heads clocks cogs collage colour blending colour mixing colour pencil colour theory colourful competition continuous line creative backgrounds creative presentation cross hatching day of the dead designing designs dirt feedback displays drawing drawing tutorial evaluation exhibition exhibition posters exploring materials eyes fantastic forms feedback final piece final piece plans final pieces fine liner fish fish project food food project gcse homework homework reminder i am project ink ink drawings jason scarpace jim dine john denaro karla horst kettle kettles ks3 ks4 last lesson layout leavers lettering liverpool louise nevelson mark making mechanical mechanical creatures mental health messy mind maps mixed media mock exam mono print mono prints mouths mural noses open evening paint painting pattern peer assessment pen pencil pop art pop art homework portraits post its printing printing techniques progress progress grids real issues reflecting reflection time reminder roy lichtenstein sculpture self assessment self identity self portraits sketchbook presentation skull skulls steam punk steampunk street art sugar skulls targets texture title page tone tools tools project twitter underwater video vladimir gvozdev walker art gallery water colours writing y10 y11 y7 y8 y9 YEAR 10 HOMEWORK
11 January 2018
15 December 2017
13 December 2017
4 December 2017
It has been a very busy first term with a range of fantastic work being produced. Here is just a selection of what we have seen so far!
- · Year 7 have been investigating the theme of Still Life inspired by Jim Dine and Karla Horst’s Tool themed artworks.
- · Year 8 have been researching the work of artist Vladimir Gvozdev and producing mechanical creature final pieces in response to the artist’s style.
- · Year 9 have investigated Mexican Day of the Dead and have been making work in the style of Dan Hillier’s skull imagery. There were also some absolutely brilliant research scrapbooks as part of the extended project homework.
- · Year 10 are studying the theme of Food and have worked with a range of media including print making and watercolour to produce work within their sketchbooks- these are looking exciting!
- · Year 11 have been working towards their mock exam producing a range of design ideas for their final pieces. Year 11’s real Art exam will begin in January through until April.
WOW! After over 45 entries this year, it was particularly challenging to select the winners!
1st- Ellie L 7B1
2nd- Jess A 8G2
3rd- Sophie W 8S1
1st- Gaby B 10B2
2nd- Shannon P 10S1
3rd Taylor H 10S1
Well done to all who submitted an entry!!